Saturday 28 April 2012

Gerbera challenge 114

DSCF1397

I absolutely adore this stamp from wood ware, I made this card for my sisters 7th wedding anniversary, I loved it so much that I went and ordered the rose and lily singles from the same collection, a really nice big bloom with lovely big petals to colour in. I coloured it in using pastel pink, sun kissed, and  putty pro-markers to blend the petals, the background uses mica pigment paint to give a paler image with the same stamp.

I am entering this card in to http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-114-flower-power-floral-image.html

Good luck to all the other entries, there is some really gorgeous cards.

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely and what a fab flowers, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...