Wednesday 25 April 2012

Back on track

I have had a chance to have a really good browse round everyone's blogs today and update my self on the crafty scene, and i must say i am astounded by the quality, and beautiful cards and paper projects i have found, i hope i find everyone in good health and are enjoying our typically British weather four seasons in one day, so i thought i would take the opportunity to preview what i have been up to, although the final show for the art and design course is only weeks away and i should be working on my final essay(2000 words) and my final projects, i miss my paper crafts and all the new goodies that are being released this month.

DSCF1402

The stamp is boho chic by simply sassy which is available at Funky kits, coloured with my promarkers satin ivory and vanilla for the skin tone, and pear and olive green for the trousers and pastel pink and cerise for her top, i have not really looked for any challenges that this fits in to as i have so much more cards to show and hope these will fit in to a catergory,  hope you like it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...