Sunday 25 September 2011

Simply convenient

Having started my design course and investing in a new sketch wallet and other drawing goodies, I thought I would doll up my case and matching tote with my favourite of all stamps Simply sassy pillow talk I have used her a lot even though I also purchased delicious and love a latte and sugar pip, this one was the one I chose to jazz up my bag.

The case and tote are made of a paintable canvas which I primed with artists gouache and then a layer of titanium white acrylic paint but not before masking off the area I wanted to stamp in I then stamped my image with Stazon black and water coloured with whispers brush markers and sealed with crafters companions clear spray varnish I must admit I went a bit crazy with varnish and it made the stazon bleed a bit but not too noticeable unless you look closely, I'm please with the result as it is the first time I have tried stamping on canvas, I finished off my edges with cosmic shimmer glitter glue, I have since die cut some flowers out of felt and attached these with eyelets.

simply3

And as usual a close up for you x

simply1

Thanks for looking see you soon x

signaturen02-1

Design I_

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous sharon,i love this sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...