Tuesday 2 August 2011

And then there were three…….

Well am I cutting it fine, the submissions for Sugar Nellie Simply sassy GDT spot closes in 20 minutes and, me as always do not like to be late for the party. Here for my final project I have a simple door hanger it will probably end up on my daughters door by this time tomorrow, but as I was short of time CAS again, using Boho Chic, I used pro-markers to colour her in, colours were Lavender, Lilac, Tan, Vanilla, Ivory, Cool greys 1,3,5.

doorhang1

And a close up,

doorhang2

Thanks for the opportunity and, thanks for stopping by

signaturen02-1

Design M_

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous sharon, one of my all time fav sassy`s.good luck in the gdt call :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...