Tuesday 17 May 2011

Pink Gem Challenge #21/Cute card Thursday

 

Hi all, I'm dead excited about this one as it is the first time entering  any of my work to Pink Gem Challenges, and also Cute card Thursday so it had to be a good one it took me three hours just to roll my roses, crazy lady no i am a big fan and have been for a couple of years and had to do this challenge justice the theme is Pink, Lemon and Aqua, and although i do not use pastel shades very often i enjoyed this one, and I enjoyed distressing the edges,  so here’s my card,

 

missan2

And here’s a close up for you, hope you like the finished project.

 

anyaclose

347A013AA8D7EA72EEA36668CA936FEF

Design O_

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon wow def worth the effort for your awesome flowers
    they are stunning as is your lovely PG image great take on the colour combo..thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, Gorgeous card! Such a lovely image and I love the flowers :-)

    Thanks for entering A Gem of a Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! A gorgeous creation! Love all the flowers. Thanks for playing at AGOAC xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card!!! The flowers are beautiful, and the image is so cute!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...